Job Description - Electrical Engineer
|Company||Locus Traxx Worldwide|
|Location||Jupiter, FL 33478|
|Industries||Transportation and Logistics. Transportation/Trucking/Railroad. Technology Management Consulting Services|
Join our award winning team and design, develop and transition to production wireless devices.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshooting and fault isolation in electrical hardware and software systems.
• .Electrical schematic capture and PCB layout tool experience. (Altium preferred).
• Assist and Support the Hardware Manager in design.
• Working with Microsoft Office programs and Visio tools
• Soldering Iron and using laboratory equipment HADO, Multimeter, Oscilloscope
• Production maintenance of line (MOL) duties.
• Using Cost Reduction and Six Sigma Concepts, when appropriate.
2-6 years experience in design, PCB tools and troubleshooting along with your goals to be a part of a growing, innovative group will make you an integral member of our team!
Please email your resume to Francine.Lafortezza@Locustraxx.com