Job Description - Electrical Engineer
|Company||Locus Traxx Worldwide|
|Location||Jupiter, FL 33478|
|Industries||Transportation and Logistics. Transportation/Trucking/Railroad. Technology Management Consulting Services|
Locus Traxx helps monitor the location and safety of perishable and high value shipments in transit, we understand the importance of data. Whether it’s the temperature of produce driving down the road, the location of a potentially life-saving shipment of medicine, or the security of high value merchandise, we provide real-time, continuous information utilizing the latest technology, and delivery of alerts to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Today we are helping to shape the logistics industry with innovative services and new tools.
We’re looking for Collection Clerk in our Jupiter, Florida headquarters to analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information to support credit lines.
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts. Regularly assess receivables aging to identify invoices that are past due.
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits.
- Check for credit viability on requests for extended terms, and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents.
- Submit requests to senior management and supporting documentation for accounts requiring credit lines.
- Maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery records.
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures.
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management.
- Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials and setting and changing credit lines/limits, as well as credit holds; implement liens as necessary to major delinquent account as approved.
- Approve, Validate Customer Invoicing
- Post customer payments to account in the system.
- Other Duties as assigned
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Savings Plan (matching up to 4%)
· Direct Deposit
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Benefits Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 8 Paid Holidays
· Vacation/Sick time
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable / Credit and Collections.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel-Outlook- Word.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion preferred.
- Require minimum direction and motivated attitude.
- Should display excellent Organization/Communication skills; First-rate attention to detail.
- Responsible for collection of amounts owed to the company. Able to calmly and gently handle even the most difficult customers and situations. Know when to seek guidance from management.
Click here to apply.